Monday, May 10, 2010

Jason's Visit

I am so happy that my hubby was able to visit me, it had been 2 1/2 months since we'd seen each other.


I had classes and exams so I couldn't miss classes when he first arrived, but I think he managed pretty well exploring on his own. I think he saw and went to more things than I have in Salamanca haha. We went to a Brazilian with a group from Cursos one evening and enjoyed the food so much that we are definitely going to have to take Maria and Beatrice up on their offer to visit them in Brazil. :) The next night we went to an Asutrian restaurant (Asturias is in the north of spain along the Mar Cantabrica) and tried the sidra a hard apple cider which was o.k. but really awesome the thing they put it in to serve it.


sorry you gotta turn your head to view the video. :) haha Jason absolutely loved the food and the cafe con leche. I'd warned him about the horrible service here and ofcourse he had no troubles and had great waiters the entire time. haha

We decided to take a trip to Sevilla and Granada.... I'm tired now, the rest will have to wait until next time. poco a poco... haha

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! :D Glad you guys to spend time in Spain together!

    ReplyDelete