Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Post ( so creative I know )

Tres Chicas Guapas

Plaza Mayor at Night

Last night I went out to eat with Cara (from Germany) and Maria (from Japan) we ate Italian. ;) We all had pizza, Cara's pizza had pineapple and bananas on it. Que interesante! For dessert I had periforoles... ? I don't remember their name. They were like little cream filled doughnuts with chocolate syrup and whip cream. Mmmm!
This morning my travel converter broke! I think it was my hairdryer... it was supposed to be able to work here says the voltage label but hmmm. Cristina... uh Francia ;) let me borrow hers so I'm good for now. We (Assunta, Cristina and I) are going to go shopping this evening. Assunta needs boots and I need a curling iron. I might buy some shoes... just what I need, something else to put in my suitcase! lol Francia took us out for tea this afternoon but it's not doing the trick I still need a siesta.... oh we are supposed to leave to go shopping in 6 minutes. :/ I'm tired!
I went jogging this morning! It felt soo good. I love jogging through the city and having all the cool things to look at. :) Everyday I see something else really cool.
Hmmm maybe I can catch a 5 minute nap. I don't think Francia is awake yet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment