Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tuesday!

So today I thought all day it was Tuesday. lol I forgot Monday I didn't have class but took the placement test. haha

Today I went to my classes, I think I need to change them. Most of the Japanese students in my class (*My class is all Japanese students except me and one boy from Australia in the first class, and one girl from Holland in my third class) don't understand most of what the teachers are saying and aren't able to speak much Spanish. They are all in their 1st or 2nd year, I must have done really bad on my test! So tomorrow I'm going to go and see if I can change classes. Two of my professors agreed that I should change since the classes were pretty easy for me, I will ask the other tomorrow what she thinks about changing out of her class. All my classmates are very nice and I love them, but sometimes I get bored, and impatient when they are taking forever to answer easy questions. Most of the time I just answer the questions so we can move on. I'm sure I sound like a miss know it all.

Found out this evening that the restaurant I eat in, is owned by the lady I live with. :) Lol I don't feel too bad about taking the bananas from the restaurant since she buys us all the fruit we want to have in the house. haha Tonight we asked her to buy bananas. ;) It makes sense now, why we have to walk 20 minutes away to go eat.

I also looked for the best deal for phones to use while I'm here. It seems more expensive to use the phone Kiki gave me but Cristina, I will call her Francia since she's from France, Francia assured me she thought buying a card was cheaper. So she will go with me tomorrow to look for the best ofreta. :)

That's all for today! Wednesday. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment